Do you know which is the most asked question on my Instagram? The Best Biryani In Dubai.
That proves the fact that Dubai loves this South Asian culinary delight called Biriyani, and luckily, the city is filled with plenty of restaurants that compete to give the best one in the market. This fight to serve the lip-smacking biriyanis is what makes it hard for the foodies like me to decide the best one in the town! On my quest to find the Best Biriyani In Dubai, I have decided to seek opinions from my fellow food bloggers since they have years of experience exploring the food scene of Dubai.
So here is the list of Best Biryani In Dubai
- Behrouz Biryani
- Jaffer Bhai’s
- Grand Barbeque Restaurant
- Salkara Restaurant
- Pak Liyari
- Bhai Kadai Biryani
- Kulcha King
- Biriyani Street
- Al Farwania Restaurant
- Calicut Paragon
1. Behrouz Biryani – The Best Biryani In Dubai
Location: Bur Dubai (delivery only)
Cost for two: AED 90
They serve the best biriyani in bur Dubai
2. Jaffer Bhai’s
Location: Building 41, Next to Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station
Cost for two: AED 140
3. Grand Barbeque Restaurant
Location: Ground Floor, Al Mina Residence, Beside Ibis Styles Jumeirah Hotel, Al Mina Road, Al Hudaiba and Around, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 130
4. Salkara Restaurant
Location: Beside Lulu Hypermarket, Al Nahda Road, Qusais, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 75
Contact: 04 5260828
5. Pak Liyari
Location: Behind Gulab Building, Al Fahidi Street, Meena Bazaar
Cost for two: AED 40
6. Bhai Kadai Biryani
Location: Shop 5, Ground Floor, Al Makkati Building, Opposite Iranian School, Al Karama, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 50
7. Kulcha King
Location: Shop 10, Ground Floor, Al Attar Building, Beside Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Al Karama, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 135
8. Biriyani Street
Location: Ground Floor, Building 8, Golden Mile Galleria, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 165
9. Al Farwania Restaurant
Location: Opposite Dubai Public Library, Jumeriah Road, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 50
Contact: 04 5260078
10. Calicut Paragon
Location: Ground Floor, Al Ghanim Building, Al Nahda 2, Dubai
Cost for two: AED 120
Contact: 04 5269229
That is the delicious list of Best Biriyanis in Dubai. Visit and let me know how it was!
Few Biryani Facts ( Best Biryani In Dubai )
- The origin of Biriyani is unknown; however, one theory is that it originates from “birinj”, the Persian word for rice or from “biryan” or “beriyan” (to fry or roast).
- There are more than 20 types of biryani around the world.
- The Indian biriyani varieties are Kashmiri Biryani, Calcutta Biryani, Lucknawi Biryani, Malabar Biriyani or Thalassery Biryani, Mughlai Biryani, Ambur Biryani, Sindhi Biryani, Bhatkali Biryani, Beary Biryani, Kozhi Biryani, Assamese Kampuri Biryani, Bombay Biryani, Dindigul Thalappakatti Biriyani, Tahiri Biryani, Kachchi Biryani, Memoni Biryani, Kalyani Biryani, Goan Fish Biryani, Biryani Pilaf.
Read more food stories here.