Do you know which is the most asked question on my Instagram? The Best Biryani In Dubai.
That proves the fact that Dubai loves this South Asian culinary delight called Biriyani, and luckily, the city is filled with plenty of restaurants that compete to give the best one in the market. This fight to serve the lip-smacking biriyanis is what makes it hard for the foodies like me to decide the best one in the town! On my quest to find the Best Biriyani In Dubai, I have decided to seek opinions from my fellow food bloggers since they have years of experience exploring the food scene of Dubai.
So here is the list of Best Biryani In Dubai
- Behrouz Biryani
- Jaffer Bhai’s
- Grand Barbeque Restaurant
- Salkara Restaurant
- Pak Liyari
- Bhai Kadai Biryani
- Kulcha King
- Biriyani Street
- Al Farwania Restaurant
- Calicut Paragon
1. Behrouz Biryani – The Best Biryani In Dubai
The most real and authentic secret Biryani recipe crafted 2,000 years ago in an estranged kingdom of Behrouz. The biriyani enthusiast in Dubai will slurp at the mere mention of Behrouz. Oh yeah, it is soo good, soo flavourful and comes in a huge quantity.
- Location: Bur Dubai (delivery only)
- Cost for two: AED 90
- Contact: +97142471111
They serve the best biriyani in bur Dubai
2. Jaffer Bhai’s
There is a massive fan following in Dubai for the biriyani from Jaffer Bhai’s. It not only brings the authentic Mumbai biriyani taste but also is a perfect concoction of flavours, rice and meat.
- Location: Building 41, Next to Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station
- Cost for two: AED 140
3. Grand Barbeque Restaurant
If you are a fan of Indian biryani, then you will fall in love with the biryani from Grand Barbeque restaurant. If you have space on your stomach after the biryani invasion, then do try their barbeque as well.
- Location: Ground Floor, Al Mina Residence, Beside Ibis Styles Jumeirah Hotel, Al Mina Road, Al Hudaiba and Around, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 130
- Contact: +97143555404
4. Salkara Restaurant
With multiple locations in UAE, Salkara is a casual restaurant with extraordinary biryani. The biryani has juicy, succulent meat tossed in the aromatic rice with spices.
- Location: Beside Lulu Hypermarket, Al Nahda Road, Qusais, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 75
- Contact: 04 5260828
5. Pak Liyari
Pak Liyari is never going to disappoint you if you are craving for some Pakistani biryani. Missing this restaurant when you are in Meena Bazar is a big NO-NO.
- Location: Behind Gulab Building, Al Fahidi Street, Meena Bazaar
- Cost for two: AED 40
- Contact: +97143535587
6. Bhai Kadai Biryani
Karama in Dubai boasts some of the most delicious eateries in Dubai. From biriyani of all types, this yummilicious restaurant, Bhai Kadai Biryani in Karama offers something for everyone.
- Location: Shop 5, Ground Floor, Al Makkati Building, Opposite Iranian School, Al Karama, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 50
- Contact: +97143960066
7. Kulcha King
Though the eatery mainly promotes Kulcha, I love their biriyani the most. There is a wide assortment of biryani varieties available in kulcha king for you to try- from the tandoor, tikka, malai and chargrilled chicken options.
- Location: Shop 10, Ground Floor, Al Attar Building, Beside Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Al Karama, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 135
- Contact: 800585242
8. Biriyani Street
Biryani Street has 13 different varieties of biryani all cooked in a perfect blend of spices, making it a lip-smacking affair. It is a heaven for biryani lovers!
- Location: Ground Floor, Building 8, Golden Mile Galleria, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 165
- Contact: +97145546855
9. Al Farwania Restaurant- The best biryani in Dubai
The sumptuous biryani straight from the magical hands of the chef is a must-try in Dubai. The biryani from this famous restaurant is undoubtedly going to make you drool.
- Location: Opposite Dubai Public Library, Jumeriah Road, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 50
- Contact: 04 5260078
10. Calicut Paragon
All the wait for the table in this crowded Malayali restaurant is worth for their yummy biryani. Choose from the range of chicken, mutton, beef and fish biryani that comes in huge quantity.
- Location: Ground Floor, Al Ghanim Building, Al Nahda 2, Dubai
- Cost for two: AED 120
- Contact: 04 5269229
That is the delicious list of Best Biriyanis in Dubai. Visit and let me know how it was!
Few Biryani Facts ( Best Biryani In Dubai )
- The origin of Biriyani is unknown; however, one theory is that it originates from “birinj”, the Persian word for rice or from “biryan” or “beriyan” (to fry or roast).
- There are more than 20 types of biryani around the world.
- The Indian biriyani varieties are Kashmiri Biryani, Calcutta Biryani, Lucknawi Biryani, Malabar Biriyani or Thalassery Biryani, Mughlai Biryani, Ambur Biryani, Sindhi Biryani, Bhatkali Biryani, Beary Biryani, Kozhi Biryani, Assamese Kampuri Biryani, Bombay Biryani, Dindigul Thalappakatti Biriyani, Tahiri Biryani, Kachchi Biryani, Memoni Biryani, Kalyani Biryani, Goan Fish Biryani, Biryani Pilaf.
Read more food stories here.