Hellowww Summer! It is the time to take back those lolly moulds to make some delicious and brain freezing popsicles. There is nothing like enjoying a flavoured ice pop on a dreaded hot day. Here I have rounded up some Easy Popsicle Recipes from Dubai’s famous Home Chefs to keep your sweet tooth at bay and cool down your head during the season.
Here is the list of Easy Popsicle Recipes
- Honey Whisky Orange Popsicle
- Rose Milk Popsicle
- Fruit Popsicle
- Fruity Granola Popsicle
- Date Banana Popsicle
- Water Melon Mint Popsicles
Honey Whiskey Orange Popsicle By Peeshu’s Food Tales
Sugar- 1 cup (I use brown sugar)
Water- 1 cup
Orange juice- 2 cups
Honey- 2 cups
Coldwater- 3- 4 cups
Whiskey- 1 cup (Jack Daniels or Glenfiddich)
- Take a saucepan, melt the sugar with 1 cup of water until it dissolves completely.
- Add the orange juice to the sugar water and then pour it into a big mug
- Add 3-4 cups of water into sugar mixture and stir it with honey
- Add about 1/3 cup of whiskey into the popsicle moulds
- Now add the prepared juice mix into the moulds with whiskey
- Freeze these sticks for about 6-8 hours before serving.
Enjoy your whiskey with a twist. 🤩 Catch me on- Instagram!
Rose Milk Popsicles By Sajni Sharaf
Boiled Milk – 1 cup
Rose syrup– 3 tbsp
Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
Poppyseed (black kas kas)- 3 tsp soaked in water
- In a bowl mix boiled milk, rose syrup and condensed milk.
- Then add poppy seeds and mix it
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds.
- Place the moulds in the freezer for 4-6 hours till it is completely frozen.
- Gently remove the popsicles from the moulds and enjoy!
Fruit Popsicle By Diya Nair
Mango- 1 cup
Pineapple- 1 cup
Coconut Milk- 3 cups
Condensed Milk/ Sugar (optional)- as required.
- Blend all the above ingredients on a blender
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds
- Place the moulds on the freezer for 6 hours
- Take it out and enjoy it!
Fruity Granola Popsicle By Anupa Mathews
Greek/ unflavoured Yogurt- 1 cup
Blueberry preserves- 2-3 teaspoons(organic if possible)
Honey or Agave syrup- 2-3 teaspoon
Granola- 1/4 cup
Fresh Blueberries- 1/3 cup
- Divide and separate the yoghurt into two bowls
- Mix the blueberry preserve into the first bowl and mix the honey well into the second bowl.
- Spoon in the first layer of the blueberry flavoured yoghurt into the mould, then add the honey flavoured yoghurt and again makeshift with the blueberry preserve yoghurt.
- Add some blueberries and freeze it for 3- 4 hours
- Eat these yummy pops immediately!
Date Banana Popsicle by Fajeeda Ashik
Dates- 10 to 12 soaked in milk or water
Greek yoghurt or milk- 1 cup
Cardamom- 1/2 tsp
- Blend the soaked dates with banana, yoghurt, honey and cardamom.
- Pour this to the popsicle moulds.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hrs or overnight.
Watermelon Mint Popsicles by Fazila Kanhangad
I love to make this popsicle for my kids always!
Watermelon slices- 1 cup
Fresh mint leaves- 4-5
Water- 1 cup
Lime juice- 2 tsp
Honey- 1 tsp
- Blend all the above ingredients and pour it into the mould
- Add some watermelon pieces
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Catch me on- Instagram
Which Easy Popsicle Recipes are you going to try today? Comment below!
LIKE IT? PIN IT!
Read about the best biryani spots here.